Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 21 April 2012

Sorry I forgot your birthday.....

HAPPY SATURDAY AGAIN :) whoohooo are you used to it yet that I am showing on this lovely weekend day hahahaha well today I want to show you a card that I created a while ago but totally forgot to show earlier. So here is my Tears of a Clown card. I totally creep out of clowns. I watched to much horror movies I guess ;) hahahahaa so when Janice created these I wasn't jumping for joy but had to get used to them as I am more a fantasy girlie :) But this clown didn't creep me out that much so I guess it was perfect for me to work with. I used soft pastel colours. You can find this digistamp and much more in the Scrapper's Delight Store.

This is the inside of the card which I created on the computer.


Well hope you all have a wonderfull weekend ;)
hugs Ria



No comments:

Post a Comment