Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 18 July 2011

Paper Craft Design Team Call

Here is how you can apply to join my creative team.
I am only looking for
Paper Crafters & Taggers at this time.
------------------------------------------

Paper Craft Design Team Requirements
I am currently looking for some talented people to help support me in launching my new paper craft product range and fun challenges.
I currently make:

  • Scrap Kits
  • Tubes
  • Digi Stamps
  • also I am thinking of doing Printable Sheets & Cards Construction Kits some time in the future.
Requirements



    Make at least three creations using my products per month .Actively promote:
  • My new products
  • Sales
  • Challenges
To help support and/or run bi weekly challenges based around a theme
(This would include making samples).

  • Advertise via a blog that must be active (at least for the last three months)
  • and other social networks like Face book, twitter, craft forums and galleries.(Dependent on what you use)
  • Wear my logo button with pride linked to my paper craft blog
  • You can request to work with as many products as you like as long as requirements are met for each product.
  • You can work with my Digi Stamps, Clip Art, Tubes, and Scrap Kits but I do as that if you want a scrap kit two creations are made using it.(if released Topper Sheets & Card Construction Kits)
    Please indicate what paper crafts you enjoy to work with
  • Scrap Kits
  • Tubes
  • Digi Stamps
  • Printable Sheets
  • Cards Construction Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment