Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 20 August 2011

Butterfly Dreams by Suzanne Foard

Hi everyone, been camping this week with my 5 year old my two friends and their children, it was verrrrryy cold and windy, but otherwise all ok, the children done a massive 6 mile bike ride, considering 3 of them are 5 years old that is quite an achievement, mind you was quite an achievement for me to walk it as well!!

I am so in love with these papers, you will be seeing them a lot on my blog, these butterfly ones fit so well with Tilda Holding her butterfly friend.
I just love the graphic heart tree in the background, Janice's kits are such good value, you get sooooo much, any way on with my card...


Card Recipe:
Graphic tree & Branch inside card - scrappers delight
Tilda stamp - The Glitter Pot
Flowers - WOC
Gems, pearls, buttons - Hobby Craft
Lace Ribbon - Ebay
Lace Border Punch - Martha Stewart 
Flowers and Greeting - Craftwork Cards




Thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne this card is so soft and pretty!
    Thank you for the kind words you have said about my kits XXXX
    Lots of love Janice

    ReplyDelete