Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Possible Site Disruption

Hello fellow Crafters

Just to let you all know that my Web Host goes out of business this Friday so with only 3 days notice I am franticly trying to move my site to another host .
I am unsure when this will take place but hope that this does not cause too much disruption and my apologies up front if there is but I am hoping it will not take long thank you for your understanding and continued support love Janice AKA Scrapper’s Delights XXX

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry , will be here when you have it fixed again, i know 1st hand what a disruption that can be, hang in there.........":))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete