Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 18 September 2011

Naughty Forty

A very sunny morning here in Kent, and a naughty forty card for you


I have used the lovely red paper from the love bug kit
I will use this kit over and over, i love the papers


the tattoo is from the on the wings of love kit
I took it into photoshop and recoloured it to match in with my colour scheme


I added the naughty forty on my mac, the lace is from ebay and the lips were done using my chalks and a stamp i had.
The words on the tag are a peel off sticker ( wow not used peel offs in a long time)
The rose is from wild orchid crafts.
thank you for looking suzanne Foard x

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that it's double sided...just like me LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooooool love it
    please can you let me now wich template you have used and where i can find it
    thank you
    thank you for the cute shoolgirl freebie
    i like to join your challenge but i do not have a blog,no facbook and no goggleaccount
    Greetings and Stamps to you,on this embossing powder day!May you always think of ink pads and dream of punches.Have a colored pencil day and paper blessings to you.
    snowbird@hotmail.de
    hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete