Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 23 October 2011

Gothic Esmeralda

I love the super cool gothic images from Scraper's Delight - not into the 'cutie' girlies!!!

I had the fab Esmeralda image - and it's on sale at the moment
How cool is this???


Black - it had to be something black.  I am getting better at my black colouring - but it is really hard

I made a scrapbook

All the colouring is mine - with Copic
hope you like it



Yours
kitten xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, also love black, but mine looks murky, arghh, but this has been done so good, love it and off coarse the image too.....lol
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute notebook love the colors and all the ribbons!
    Great project Hun thank you
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete