Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 1 December 2011

DECEMBER CHALLENGE "Angelic Xmas" Plus Freebies!


I want to thank everyone who played my challenge this month and and especially those who play each month ...you know who you are XXXX lol


So without feather a do here is our November Challenge Winner
Congratulations  2. heaney 



You will be receiving by email all of this months Digi Stamps
as they are added to my store FREE......what a fantastic prize!

*As there was not really enough entry's to do the $5 draw each week the rest of you will be getting a gift from me watch your emails XXXX



So do you want to play along to this months challenge?

NEW RULES FOR THIS MONTH
OK this month is going to be a little different you can submit any project that fits this months theme Christmas/Winter and you do not have to include a product or freebie from me.
but if you do you only have one chance at winning with your entry.

Here is how you can get up to 2X the chance of winning with each entry:

1st chance:
Everyone that submits a project is valid as long as they base it ound the general theme for the month which is Christmas/Winter/.

*2nd Chance
Include a product made by me in your creation be it a paid or freebie based round the general theme for the month which is Christmas/Winter.

*if you have qualified for a second chance in winning you will need to submit your entry twice so the random.Org will  generate the correct chances for you XXX

Special Gift ???
If you use one of my new Angel Themed Products in your creation you will be getting an email with a sweet Xmas gift from me XXX

-Remember you still need to add the challenge image to your post or sidebar 
with a link to my challenge blog.

- You need to add to the inlinkz tool which is found at the bottom of this post, and link it back to your post displaying your project.

(If you do not have a blog please email me for more information sdelights at tiscali.co.uk)

You can find my new section in my store
called CHALLENGE PRODUCTS HERE
these are all the products that would be suitable
so you can find them quick and easy
plus 95% of them are only $1!

I will keep adding freebies here so scroll down
and check back regularly!
Week 1

Here is a really cute image that can be used in so many ways on a tag, main image, brad and what I am going to do is make it in to a badge to go on the front of his Christmas card.
I think this is so cute I hope you do too XXX

I want to thank everyone who takes the time to leave a comment or a store review
I know most of you add to the comment box when going through the checkout in my store.
I read everyone of them ...gives me such a warm loved feeling thank you and here is your Download XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment