Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 17 January 2012

New In Store Printable Topper Sheets

Pyramage 6 Sheets "Angels And Cherubs"



6 Pyramage Sheets in total
all in Jpg format

You get beautiful images 3 square and 3 oval.
Simply print and construct

You do not have to use every layer
if you choose every other one it also looks stunning!

Print them as many times as you want!
(Home Printing ONLY)

You Can Sell You Hand made Creations!

These image comes at 300 dpi
JPG format

--------------------------------
DESIGN TEAM CALL
I am looking for a few talented people to join my Design Team 
& create projects with my printable sheets
If you are interested please find more details HERE
http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.com/p/my-team.html
please specify that you would like to work with my Printable Sheets.
--------------------------------

Here are the stunning designs you will get



Here are a couple of samples from my team




No comments:

Post a Comment