Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 19 February 2012

Love


This is my first post here for Scrappers Delight.
This is for the challenge
LOVE
I made this card for my husband for Valentine Day, who better to love other than the image.

 Close Up

I fussy cut her I used copics to color her with still practicing on the blacks. I cut the hearts out with the nestabilites then I used stickles Christmas Red. I also added some stickles on the saying to.
Stamp-Girl Cupid 4 I love you Free
Copics C1 C3 C5
E51 E11 E000 E33 E57
B000 B32 R46 R29
Accessories-Stickles, nestabilites

Thanks for stopping by
Gloria M

1 comment:

  1. I love this card your coloring technique on her hair is fantastic!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us Candy XXXX
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete