Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 22 February 2012

LTD FREEBIE !!!!


Hi there!
Here is my card using Cupid 2
-I colored her using my Pro Markers
-Cut her out close to the edge
-Mounted her on 3mm foam pads
-I have the 3 seasons, 2 Drawer Craft Storage collection
by Die Cuts With A View 
Each season came with Cards, Papers Die-Cuts, Stickers & Embellishments

it is quite old now but I love it such delicious papers and matching elements!
-I chose this Love paper which has glitter and glossy ascents on the words and cut a heart shape
-I used some dollies round the edge of the heart, they were small circles so I cut the middles out and gathered in to pleated.
-used double sided tape to fasten it
-I cut another heart out the same size as the 1st in a  matching hot pink sticking it to the back so you would not see the pleats.
  -I used some pink hat pins to round the edge of the heart, the pin was pushed in to a foam pad which was sandwiched between the two cards so it was secure.
-Added a Pink paper rose to her hair.

-I then used a card from Kanban Crafts folding it in to an easel card
-Covered it in a matching green paper to the wording.
-Using Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad I blended the edges (the photo does not really pick this up which is a shame)
-Using the coordinating ribbon for the paper I used it to hold the easel fold.
-added four pink paper roses and the coordinating chipboard word.
I hope you liked my card XXX
---------------------------------
Do I have treat for YOU!
I would like to highlight a card that I made for the current challenge "LOVE"

To Find Out More Click Image

I have a LTD Freebie for you it is only available til the 25th February so be quick!
She is such a cutie!
Click on image 
I hope you enjoy

Have a great day Janice AKA Scrapper's Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment