Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 26 March 2012

A Basket Is Born!

Hiya!
Hope you all are having a great start of your week!
I had a project to post BUT did not get it finished!
I ended up getting incredibly sick on Saturday, both my husband and myself got some sort of cold/flu from our other sales person! 
So I was on the couch all weekend with a box of tissues or two
and a bowl of soup!
Needless to say no crafting took place at my house.
But here is a picture of the image colored and the start of
the Easter basket she will go on:


I will sneek a post in once it is finished!
I am off tomorrow and hopfully will be ready to roll
and get some stuff done!
Thanks for your patience!
Check out the cute Easter images in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment