Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bunny-licious


Hey Jodi here with another wonderful image to show you.  This is "Easter Bunny 2" - don't you just love her?  I can't decide if she's shy, just really innocent, or a little devilish... but any way you look at her, she's so adorable!

I colored her with my Copics, keeping the color scheme fairly simple.  I used some great designer papers from my scrap stash and a couple of different punched borders to line the left side.  I kept it simple just adding a simple ribbon bow and some pearl accents to finish it off.


Head to the Scrapper's Delight store and check out all the great new Easter images Janice has designed. Grab your pencils or markers because you won't be able to resist these great images!

No comments:

Post a Comment