Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 31 March 2012

Has Spring Sprung?

Hi everyone, and Happy Spring!  I hope you all enjoyed our first ever blog hop!  We had so much fun. Now check out this little cutie pie! I was inspired by the purple and yellow flowers that are growing in my back yard.  I enlarged her and used just the upper part of the stamp because I really wanted to focus on her pixie-ish face.  For some reason I had to do her eyes in teal.  There is a check out girl at our old grocery store and she had the most amazing teal eyes.  Her hair....now check out that head of hair. I had such a blast coloring in her hair with my copic markers. I went for a brown with red highlights.  I love the versatility of these digital stamps. You can change the size, flip them over, and even enlarge just one area such as I did here.  I am looking forward to seeing you all on our next digital stamp adventure!  Janice you out did yourself with this little cutie pie!

Cheers
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment