Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 14 March 2012

More digi cheats

Scrapper's delights - SHOP


This week I am messing about with my digis again!!
This is the sentiment that is for with the new princess images.  It is designed so that you can add a sentiment to the circle and use it on your project. 

I rather liked the patterned circle - I thought it would make a nice frame.  So I made it quite large and cut it all out - including the middle.


I coloured it with my Copics (I guess digi folk will do it in their image program) - then I raised it over a stamped image.  It gives a super unusual 3D effect.

So there you go - another way to use your digis - don't say I don't give you good value


Yours
kitten xx
www.princesskitten.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment