Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 12 March 2012

My challenge card for luck of the Irish

Today's card is my DT card for Scrappers Delights Luck of the Irish Challenge.  I was thrilled when i saw this image i needed to work with, isn't she gorgous, i have kept todays card basic as i know alot of people can be afraid to use flowers or colouring in, so i opted for the coloured in version i received with the downloads mounted her onto green card, found a backing paper i had on my computer my tonic punch ribbon and a few pearls.  The sentiment is also Scrappers Delights and you can find it in a bundle here.  The image i used was Leprechaun 4 which you can find here.  Dont forget there are 3 free sentiments to download to help you with this challenge xxxx
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can come up with xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fab St Patricks Day card love it think i might have to have a go xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete