Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 24 April 2012




Hello blogger friends.

Its time for a little inspiration for Scrappers Delights.

For this week, I decided to make an LO. I havent been scrapping for a long time, the inspirations just havent been there, but lately it has returened, so I decided to see what I could come up with, incorporating this fab Bee digi from Janice. If you want to play with her as well, you can find her in the store, here.






The papers are from Basic Grey, and the green sheet is coredination. The letters and butterflies are from docrafts. And the gems are froem my stach.


Thank you for stopping by my blog and for any Comments..

Huge Hugs, Marleen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment