Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 15 April 2012

Queen Bee...


Greetings!


I hope your day is off to a good start!  I am dropping in to share with you a creation I made using Bee Digi 6.  I think she looks like the Queen Bee so I made a door hanger to recognize the Queen for the Day.



This was really simple to make.  I just printed my image and saying off, colored it up and mounted it on two different cardstocks.  I then punch holes and eyelets in the cardstock using my Crop-a-dile.  I ran some twine through the holes and knotted them on the back and walah a Queen Hanger was born! :-)  I added a pearl swirl as well as used my Copic Spica pens to add a little bling.  I love this image because of the look on her face and her crown.  She looks like he has the power to declare you Queen for the day (or longer depending on how you rule).  You should head over to the store and check out the other cool images that Janice has and create your own hanger.

Thanks for looking and commenting.  Have a FAB day and I'll see you back here soon!

Candy
www.purplecardlady.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment