Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 28 April 2012

You make me Happy!!


Happy Saturday,
Oh wow I soo want it to be hot weather but all we are getting here in Holland is rain rain and more rain ;) which is good for our gardens but man I am so tired of it and on top of it we are playing a challenge ALL ABOUT WATER to here!!! So don't forget to join in on the fun with us.

So for today I am going to show you one of the new DragonFly Fairies and yes I used the whole body no cut offs this time hahahah which also made this card HUGE :) LOL as I also used the new scene that goes so perfectly with this fairy. You can find these in the Scrapper's Delight store.


Okay I am off to do some groceries and hope to get back to crafting later on the day ;)
hugss Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment