Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 27 May 2012

Draco in Pink




I love Draco - he is soooo adorable and such fun to ink up.  I was in a pink and blue kinda mood this weekend and couldn't resist making Draco bright pink!  I think if anybody can pull of hot pink, it's Draco!  I colored him with my Copics, removing some of the ink with my blender pen for this spots, then highlight them with some crystal lacquer.  Some paper embossed with a Cuddlebug folder and some scraps of patterned papers brought this one together well.  I added a bubbly bow in tourquoise and a sweet sentiment to finish this one off.

You can pick up this image here - and be sure to check out all the other great images offered in the shop.  You are sure to find something to fit just about any need.

1 comment:

  1. So freaking adorable....love the pink and blue....yes I thin Draco can carry pink rather well.....tfs

    ReplyDelete