Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 18 May 2012

Freebie And New Digital Scrap Kit

Here is Heavens Song

Hi everyone
I just wanted to let you know that I have a new digital scrap kit out!
I know many of you also use kits when making your paper projects.
My kits are full of magic they make such cute toppers when printed so why not give it a go!

If you have always wanted to try using digital kits within your crafting now it the time
Many of my kits are on a mega sale at just $1!!!
Plus if you spend $10.00 in my store you get this kit FREE!


I know CRAZY!
so what are you waiting for lol




*Note these papers have been textured and have been sufficiently modified to use within kits


Around 300 DPI
85 Elements
14 Papers
Quality Assured
Drop shadows and resizing for preview only.
S4H/S4O/PU OK





Without further a do here is another quick freebie for you this week
I just would like to say thank you for the lovely comment you all made about the roes freebie I am glad you all loved it!


you can get it in my store for FREE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment