Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 20 May 2012

Have A Gothic Time! (May 20 - June 02) NEW Challenge !


Hi everyone
Yes I am sure you have all noticed that my blog is back to a basic template ...ops pressed the wrong button :(
I hope to have it looking all pretty again very soon!


Fantastic creations for this challenge!

Thank you so much for taking the time to join in our May Flower Challenge,we enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creations.

Before I tell you about the next challenge, we have a winner to announce :)

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER!

 30. Tracey M




(To obtain html code, click on the picture and it will bring you to the button page)
Please email us at sdelights@tiscali.co.uk to claim your prize!



NEW Challenge !
Have A Gothic Time!  (May 20 - June 02)
To qualify for this challenge you need to have a Gothic or Grunge feel to your creation.
This month there will be one winner and they will receive 6 (single) digi stamps of their choice!

You do not have to include a product made by Scrapper's Delights.
But you only have one chance at winning with your entry.

Here is how you can get up to 2X the chance of winning with each entry:

*1st chance
Everyone that submits a project is valid as long as they base it round the general theme for the challenge.

*2nd Chance
Include a product made by me in your creation be it a paid or freebie.

*if you have qualified for a second chance in winning you will need to submit your entry twice so the random.Org will generate the correct chances for you XXX

My Store


Remember you need to add this challenge image to your post or sidebar and linked back to this challenge:


New Products in store:


By Jodi

By Ria

 By Laurie

By Sandra





By Sandra
I would like to welcome Sandra
to Scrapper's Delights Design Team


Guest Designer for the month
By Melody

Here are a few fantastic projects from my talented Design Team
Other Gothic themed products can be found within my store HERE 
By Jodi

By Ria

 

By Kim

By Chrizette


By Candy

Just to remind you that the free rose digi I added to my store last week would make a lovely goth card too
Find it HERE
I think I have gone on a bit so I am going to stop now lol
My team and are are looking forward to seeing you projects big hugs  Janice XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment