Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 10 May 2012

Rain Drops and Twins?

Wow, its good to be off of bed rest and back to blogging! I was playing around with my MS Word program and this little gem. I was trying to make different sizes and accidentally flipped her over. My first thought was "twins" So that is exactly what I did. I placed one of the digis on the page and then copied and pasted her again. This time I flipped her and lined them up so that they looked like their fingers were touching. So sweet! Now here is the neat trick. I wanted them to have patterned raincoats, hats, boots and umbrellas.  So I printed them out as they were, then I placed pieces of patterned paper where I wanted them. These I secured with a strong re-positional tape and ran it though the printer a second time. Now I have my girls printed out on the patterned paper. After fussy cutting out their outfits, gluing them down on the original print out, I then colored the rest of them in with my Copic Markers.  I stamped on the cloud and splashes and then colored in the puddles with Stickles. Then I added in some gemstone rain drops, and finished this card up with a little stamped sentiment!  This was a new technique for me and I hope you have as much fun trying it out as I did when I accidentally stumbled onto it.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment