Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 21 May 2012

Rainy day

Rainy day


I just absolutely love this little image. She is so super sweet and she even comes with sentiments. So this time I made a card and used one 5the sentiments that comes with it. She does come with two different sentiments. You can find this beautiful girl at scrappersdelight.com/store

For the card is 5 x 7in white base. I used Kaiser Kraft Sweet Nothings for the bottom paper, I embossed the coordinations paper with a friskers texture plate that has rain drops, and then used some faded jeans distress ink to make it pop a little. Popped up this beautiful image that I colored with copics and the sentiment stamp cut with spellbinder dies. Added a couple little flowers from the Creative soup for the soul zibbet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment