Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 14 July 2012


HAPPY SATURDAY :) 
Did yah all miss me as I haven't been showing my face in here for a long time. hehehehe my only excuse is that I was enjoying the sun in France :) but unfortunatly I am now back and I wonder if I only dreamed about all the sun that we had in France as it is nowhere to be seen here in Holland ;) hahahhaah
So today I am going to show you my inspirational journal that I made.  It is suppose to have all kinds of things in it that inspire me. But somehow I haven't really started it yet ;) hahahaha but it will be done when I find the mojo for it ;)

On the cover I used a portrait of one of the DragonFly Fairies.

Here is a picture of one of my cards with my Favourite DragonFly Fairy.

Loads of embellies to decorate the pages. cut with my Cameo


Hope you enjoy watching this ;) don't forget our new challenge tomorrow as I am hosting it ;) hahahaha

hugss Ria




1 comment:

  1. Oh this project is amazing!
    I must have a go at making one for my favourite colours and techniques for my copic/flex and pro markers.
    What a wonderful idea thank you for sharing with us Ria love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete