Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 18 August 2012

Happy Saturday...........




Happy Saturday Scrapper's Delight fans ;) I finally have something to show you again as I am pretty busy at the moment organizing my MIL's 80th birthday party and I can finally say today is the day so I can only dream of tomorrow when I can start to relax again and get all my craftstash downstairs again so I can play allll day again ;) hahahha
So today I wanted to show you my card and I have to say one of the best fairies that I have come across. I printed her right away on Kraft cardstock( yes you can print on other colours, you don't have to use only white!! :) Then I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers in just one colour and no shading! Then I finished off all the shadings with my Prismacolor pencils and sansodor. I totally like this way of colouring, especially if you don't have alot of alcohol markers you really can create all the lush colours in the world. You can find some great deals on Ebay for the Prismacolor premium pencils or you can use Derwent coloursoft pencils but i have to say I don't like these half as much as I do the prismacolors.

Well I am off to PARTY hope your all having a great time and don't forget that you need to add this fairy to your digistamp collection as it is a TRUE MUSTHAVE and you can't live without her ;) hahahha

hugss Ria


1 comment: