Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 8 December 2012

Happy Saturday.....

Heyy today it is HAPPY SATURDAY again and I wanted to show you the card that I created for our Non Traditional Christmas Challenge which is still running so come on and join in on the fun :)
For the challenge I created a Tealight card that holds 4 little candles I am replacing the normal ones with yummie scented candles so the card will smell as well ;) hahahhaa


I created the template with the Silhouette Cameo 
Rayanne is coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.
On the inside I stamped a larger sentiment stamp I don't know which brand it is, But it looks wonderfull in it. Like it is made for it.

Well I hope your all enjoying your weekend.
hugs Ria




No comments:

Post a Comment