Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 23 February 2013

My World Revolves Around You (Freebie)

Hey Peeps!

I have been on a Sci-Fi kick lately. So when Janice came out with a set that has planets I was thrilled. Yes, my inner geek (I am not really a geek, I am a Level 81 Wood Elf) came out and ideas just went running through my head. I immediately though...revolve..the planets revolve around the sun. How do you make planets revolve on a card? I so need to figure that one out so if anyone knows how I can do that please let me know.  But in the meantime this is the card I came up with. I inked up the background with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks in dusty concord, peacock feather, and salty ocean.  I then drew on stars using an opaque white pen. After I colored the planets ( you can get them here) in and cut them out with the sentiment I popped them on the card so that it looked like the sentiment was the sun and the planets were revolving around it.  The sentiment says "My World Revolves Around You"! Janice made this just for me and we are giving it to you as a freebie!
This set is one I will be using a lot. We always find ourselves needing a birthday card...this set is perfect both boys and girls.

Just click on the link below.
you can find the freebie and checkout the wonderful space themed Digi's Janice has in her store while you are there click HERE

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone.

Cheers, 

No comments:

Post a Comment