Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 29 March 2013

Inspire a Smile

Hi All!

I'm feeling like Spring (I know it's here somewhere), so I decided to take my sweet little Pixie Corner doll from the Pixie Corner Collection and create something cheery for my first official Design Team post on Scrapper's Delights.

I tried something a little different with her - I wanted her to have somewhat see thru wings. So, I printed her out twice. Once on Express Blending cardstock and once on an inject printable transparent sheet. I colored the transparent wings a bit with some B00 and B01 so there's a tiny bit of tinting to it.


The print paper is Basic Grey, Tim Holtz stickers for the sentiment and some paper flowers by Petaloo which I colored to match my pixie.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Jodi
    Love how you have done her wings...fantastic Idea!
    Beautiful love Janice

    ReplyDelete