Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 30 March 2013

Pixie Corner

This is my first post at Scrappers Delight .



 I chose Pixie Corner for my first project available from here
Backing paper is Birthday Surprise set  available from here 
I printed them out and coloured with promarkers 
I then cut them out and raised them up on foam pads 
I glittered the veins in the wings  and the tops of the toadstools 
I didn't think it needed anything else i think they are lovely on their own .
Whilst your here have a look around at the other stunning goodies in store here 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card honey fabulous glittery wings.
    Such a cute scene
    Love Janice xxx

    ReplyDelete