Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 1 April 2013

GRAND OPENING AT WHIMSY STAMPS!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter Holiday 

We had a wonderful time
Lewis running around the house on an
Easter Egg Hunt as it was too cold outside
...brrrrr
But still found lots of chocolates ...yummm!

I also got a fantastic present ....
not chocolate that comes standard lol
I have a Drawing Tablet now

Here is my pride and joy!

makes it soooo much easier!

but my good new does not stop there!

I am now a proud Digital Artist at
Whimsy Stamps



Were you will find  
Scrapper's Delights Paper Crafts
digital stamp collections exclusively 
designed for Whimsy Stamps,
released on the 1st of each month

My releases for this month.

My New "Baby Boo" Collection 




Here is My Anna-Mae Collection



I hope you like them
Please remember to visit us on the 3rd April for our new releases Blog hop were you will see
3 of these images being featured by my wonderful Design Team.

Have a wonderful holiday love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment