Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 18 May 2013

Basket of Flowers

Today, May 18th is my day to post a project using a digital stamp from Scrappers Delights Store and I chose the Basket of Flowers for my presentation.
With this image I watercolored the image with Crayola Supertips markers...I applied the color to my glass block that I use for acrylic stamps, and with my water color brush I colored in the image.  Before coloring, I placed the image into my Silhouette Studio Design Edition software, and created a background mat for the image, and than again for the mat...giving it two layers.  
I placed onto a card that I had in my stash ... I used a rolling stamp to create the top border on the card, layered with a teal green mat, and believe the card stock is/was from Stampin! Up.  And stamped 'thinking of you' with the stamp "Teeny Tiny Wishes' by Stampin! Up.
Check out her store at http://scrappersdelights.com/store/ by clicking the link here, or on the badges on my right side bar on my blog.  Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

Here is a preview of image:

No comments:

Post a Comment