Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 2 June 2013

Daily Post !!!

Hi it's Tracey here today with my project of the day!!!!
 
 
So this is my project for you!
 
 
 
So I have used SUMMER BREEZE 2 which you can get from the shop here.
 
Summer Breeze 2
 


So I have paper piece her today, being do this a lot lately but I do thing it looks affected. So Have coloured her hair,face & body with promarkers & added the pretty dress from paper I have. Coloured her shoes with flexmarkers. Layered her on to a purple oval with faux stitching then on to a pale lilac paper. Added some more flowers which are the same on her dress & butterflies to give it a summer feel. I do like her because she great to paper piece & colour!!!  And a great image for any girl young or old!!!!
 
 
Thanks for looking & please go around the shop lots to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment