Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 14 June 2013

Introducing the Newest Members to the Blog Hop Team!

Hi!
Today I would like to introduce a couple of ladies to you!
Welcome to the Blog Hop Team!
 
First up is Miss Laurian



 
I have been crafting all my life, I started as a child knitting, crochet and making things from card and paper. As I grew so did my crafting!
I began card making when I was about 20 and continued until I was about 35 then life got in the way and I started making cards again about ten years ago and haven't looked back! I started stamping and colouring about three years ago and discovered a new world!
I love to learn and in crafting I learn something new every day!
 
 
And we have Miss Tanya



I am 35 years old and married to my high school sweetheart.  We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Abby who loves to stamp with me and is the light of my life.  I have been crafting for about 14 years now and have seen how much I have grown in those years.  I love the relaxation I get from it after a long day at work and love sharing my work in hopes to inspire others.
I can never put a title to my style, I usually just make according to my mood and sometimes I think that's the best way :)  If I had to choose a favorite tool and embellishment I would have to say (in that order).....cuttlebug, that thing never leaves my table and bling/flowers (okay that's two) but I love adding at least one of those to my projects.

Next month we will be announcing 2 more ladies
to the team so stay tuned!

 
Happy Creating!
HUGS
Kim

 


No comments:

Post a Comment