Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 27 June 2013

Manga-Beach Digi 1

Good morning and hope all of you keeping cool where you're located.  I pretty much stay inside where the air conditioner is constantly running.


I used Manga-Beach Digi 1 for my presentation today and created a post card.  I printed the background beach scenery from a Internet search, and found a beach umbrella on Silhouette Online Store which I welded together and cut out.  The Manga image I print and cut using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition software as well as the sentiment.  Back of the card, which is the 2nd photo is stamped with a Stampin! Up stamp called Post Card which is a new item this year.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and her hair was colored in with a Stampin Up water based color marker.

You may be able to purchase this digi image at Scrapper's Delight Store and check out her store for her work.

Thank you for stopping by, and blessings to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, love the idea of doing a Postcard, xxx

    ReplyDelete