Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Just to say .....

 
Front

Good morning, and I am coming to "Just to Say.....

Inside
"Hello".
I am using  an image from this set:

 

but the image I had was included with this free file (at one time) which now can be obtained at  Scrapper's Delights Papercrafting Store . Name is of the girl image is Summer Breeze 3.

I placed the sentiment with Summer Breeze on top of a doillie file I purchased, it is a doillie with a background that I converted to a card.  Layered the doillie and image onto this after I colored in the image with my Spectrum Noir ink markers.  Stamped 'Hello' in the inside of the card, and presto, a nice little card to send to a friend or family member.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.





1 comment: