Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 15 August 2014

FAN GROUP FREEBIE!



We are celebrating the growth of our Fan Group
and felt it was time to share some love with our members
by sharing a FREEBIE!

And here she is!

Isn't she the cutest ever!?
Now of course she is only available to Scrapper's Delights fans
and...... only until August 17th so be quick!!.
Join the Scrapper's Delights Fun Group as we
have a party going on and we are already at over 800 members now :)
You can find us HERE


Here Is my project using the freebie

I used:
-Freebie
-Copic's
-Cloud Stencil & Copic Air Gun 
-Glitter Pen
-First Edition Papers "New Bloom"
-Lilac Card Stock
Dark Purple Card 
-Silver Mirrored Card 
All for Matting
-Lilac Ribbon
-Mesh Diamonds 
In a strip & X3 Individually
-3x Purple Paper Flowers
-2X Cream Paper Flowers
-Vine Die Cut



-Freebie Full Image & Sentiment
As you can see I Decoupaged the image to give it a lovely dimensional look.
I Used the glitter pen to add sequin effect on her clothes, curtains & Sentiment.

I used my Copic Air gun to add colour & texture to the wall and the sky by using a cut out of a cloud to leave white.


I hope that you enjoyed my project as much as I did creating it and that it inspires
you to come join us and work with her yourself.

Hope to see you soon in the fan group
Love Janice AKA Scrapper's Delights

PS remember we have a new challenge just started this week
It is "Anything Goes" With A Twist  which is
"DIE CUTS"
You can find the Challenge Blog HERE

I would like to enter my project into these challenges:





7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors, and great song!!

    Thank you for joining us in our Inspired by a Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie... So nicely done.
    I'm now a follower, just found your site.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a super Free image, love your colours here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...fabulous card and you did such an incredible job of colouring that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Great colors. Thanks for sharing her with us at Cut It Up. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us in this weeks anything goes challenge at ArtbyMiran!

    ReplyDelete