Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 19 September 2016

Mixed Media Monday "Take Off The Mask"


Here is to days Journal Page Called
"Take Of The Mask"
My image called
Sweet portrait and is just $1
I printed and coloured my images with
Copic markers then fussy cut the image 
I created the mask by drawing flowers and swirls
to create a mask also using Photoshop I flipped her so
she was facing the opposite direction.
To create the background:
I used the flower stencil that I created in my
Silhouette Cameo with Texture Past and let it dry.
Using the Distress Crayons I chose the fruity colours
in the bright pack.
All I did was scribble the rich thick creamy wax over the
texture patten and using my finger I rubbed it in making sure I covered the base of the page as well as the patten.
I blended well where the colours meet and them added a second coat which I only blended softly as I wanted the colour to catch more on the raised patten.

The lettering was a die cut set in upper and lower case
then coloured and stuck down .

Wording
"Do They Love You
Or The
Mask"

"If You
Want Them To 
Love You
Take Off The
Mask"

I thought this was a good page to do as we all were a mask
at one time or another be it
-When we are teens wearing too much make up.
-The personality and the way we present ourselves
-Even a smile when our heart is broken.

Taking off the mask
helps you find the right people for you in your life
and allow others to get closer to you.
Tools I used to create this project:
Larger Dylusions Journal
Texture Past & Stencil

Distress Crayons & Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment