Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 4 August 2017

Craft Box Project Review

Craft Box 

Some of you may know that I was lucky enough to be part of the
Craft Box Design Team for the last 6 months
and I have to say it has been one of the best crafting experiences I have ever had!
I have never made so many projects and been so inspired!

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW

CRAFT BOX IS.....

Craft Box is a set of handpicked craft supplies put together every month by me, Anna, the owner of Craft Box. Each month's Craft Box is announced by the 15th day of the month at which point Craft Boxes are available for pre-order. Each box contains 15 handpicked and handmade craft items which can be used for scrapbooking, card making, mixed media projects and jewellery making. 

 

I would like to make this post a flick through of the projects I created with the boxes I was so kindly given to create with by Anna.

My Projects

  

 







 

  
I really hope that you enjoy my terms work and that it inspires you to create and
try this wonderful product.
You can find Links to the  Store & Facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment