Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 5 September 2014

My Project Using The New Releases Masquerade


Hi everyone well if you did not know it is my Birthday Month so it is
BIG CELEBRATIONS!

We have a Masquerade Party going on on our 
So hope you can join us
NEW RELEASE TIME TOO!
so I created these beautiful Ladies

MASQUERADE 1

preview coloured by: ANNA
Preview coloured by: JANE aka NANNYMAC

You can also find them HERE

I decided to create with 
MASQUERADE 1

Here is my project
I use my silhouette to cut the shaped card
I used:
-First Edition Papers "Floral Pavilion"
Pink Dotty and a beautiful rose paper

 - Blue & Pink Feathers
-Peal Spray
-Bow/Bud Elements
-Heart Charm
-Mask Element
-Love Element
Folds nicely to fit into a squire envelope.
 hope you enjoyed my project

I would like to enter my project into these challenges:

-Week 275 - Pretty in Pink http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.nl/

-Anything Goes optional twist: Glitters/Shimmers
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
-It's a girl thing! http://digisketchchallenge.blogspot.nl/
-Challenge #119 - Anything Goes! http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/







8 comments:

  1. Wow how cool are these girls I'm soo going to try to enter xx good luck everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty and just perfect for this weeks Allsorts theme, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and image, thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card :) nice shape :) thanks for joining Digisketch challenge :) Steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Beautiful paper and love your mask. You should create more cards!

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete