Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 29 November 2014

New Release Meet Willie !


We are doing a BIGGGGG New Release celebration
it will be the last big one of 2014!
So please say hi to Willie,
he is the newest addition to the Scrapper's Delights family
 WILLIE SNOW ANGEL
Coloured by Anna

WILLIE'S GIFTS
Coloured by Anna

WILLIE NORTH POLE
Coloured by Fernanda


WILLIE SNOW DAY
Coloured by

Isn't he the cutest!?
but of cause we can not forget an old friend
Coloured by Jane
this is JUST a few of my new releases so do not forget to checkout our main
 well I could not have such a big new release and not create a project
although it has been far to long since I have created 
.......guess what my New Year Rez will be lol

Here is my Project
I used:
Using:  XMAS HONEY 2

- Black Pink Card
-2 Patten Paper
-Silver Mirri Board
-Snowflake Embellishments
Various Xcut Die's and corner cutter

-Copic's
-Appliqué White
-White Flower soft
-Pleated Lace Trim
-Black Small Beads
-Small Glass Flat Back Beads
-Pink Pearls
- Large Snowflake Silhouette Cameo Cutting file
- Silver Stickles
-Black/Pink Dotty Ribbon
-Made With Love Heart Charm

- Tea Light Box Silhouette Cameo Cutting file
-Pink Velum
-Candle Tea light 

I hope that you enjoyed my project as much as I did creating it and that it inspires
you to come join us and work with my products.

Hope to see you soon in the fan group
As we have a FACEBOOK CHALLENGE running
Love Janice AKA Scrapper's Delights

PS remember on our challenge Blog we have
It is "Anything Goes" With A Twist  which is

I would like to enter my project into these challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I saw your beatyfull christmas card on the blog lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining with this challenge
    greatings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet creation , thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card & box Janice, and sweet image! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete