Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 26 August 2011

My Challenge Card

Where has the time gone this week, this is my better late than never challenge card.


I really enjoyed colouring the face and eyes of this digi, it's nothing like my magnolias so was a real challenge  for me, also bigger than what im used to,
i found these buttons in my stash so i decided to make her part of the school band, 


Quite pleased with the sock shading too, we are going to have some copic classes coming your way soon.

Pop over to the challenge and upload your entry the prize is fantastic,

3 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you added the notes and the musical instrument! Clarinet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute!
    I love how you have used the music elements!
    wow I so admire your copic pen skills XXX

    Thank you so much for your showing us your wonderful card

    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete