Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 24 August 2011

New Home

Evening Bloggers

I hope your not fed up with me, but i'm so excited with all these graphics i can't stop creating, one of my elegant range of cards again tonight, i basically design two different types of cards, the one like tonights i sell on ebay as personalised cards, the others, ie my hand coloured ones, i sell as one off's, you get the one you see, 

I love this kit, its the love bug one, lovely reds and blacks.



I am getting so good with my cs5, I took the wooden bird house image, took all the colour out, and added some red back in, added my graphics the little sprites, paint brush etc (added some red to the tip of the brush too), changed the colour on the ink pot from black to red, and found a splat image that was white, so i changed it to red, and took out a few bits with my eraser as it was a bit too heavy, printed it all up and added my gems and ribbon. PHEW all done x




Thank you for looking x Suzanne Foard

1 comment: