Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Challenge "ANYTHING GOES" Jan 2012

I want to thank everyone who played my December 2011 challenge and especially those who play each month ...you know who you are XXXX lol

So without feather a do here is our December Challenge Winner
Congratulations Jackie!
You have won a $10 Coupon to spend in my store.
You will be getting an email from me with more information.

Those of you that used my products will be getting an email from me latter as well XXXX

So do you want to play along to this months challenge?

RULES
Just like last month you can submit any project that fits this months theme which is "ANYTHING GOES"
you do not have to include a product made by me.
But you only have one chance at winning with your entry.

Here is how you can get up to 2X the chance of winning with each entry:

1st chance:
Everyone that submits a project is valid as long as they base it round the general theme for the month which is  "ANYTHING GOES" .

*2nd Chance
Include a product made by me in your creation be it a paid or freebie.
My Store

*if you have qualified for a second chance in winning you will need to submit your entry twice so the random.Org will  generate the correct chances for you XXX

-Remember you need to add this challenge image to your post or sidebar
 

Here Are Some Fantastic Projects From My Team
& Some From Past Challenges

By Marleen 
 By Jennie

By Sandra 
By  
By Shanna 
By Suzanne
By Candy 
 By Jennie
By  Rondo
 By Mary
By Kim 
By karin
By Marleen 
By Theresa
By Pandy

Thank you all for participating here are the three winners

First prize is going to:
7. Purple Crazy  (3 Digi's of your choice)

Second Prize is going to:
36. Glenda  (2 Digi's of your choice)

Third Prize is going to:
49. Peggy/Wired Angel  (1 Digi's of your choice)
Please contact me A.S.A.P ladies



3 comments:

  1. fantastic inspiration from the dt, thank you . hugs heid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..I have to agree with Heidi the Dt has done a fantastic job.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete