Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 6 January 2012

NEW FREEBIE IN MY STORE "Lip Stick Digi"

Hi everyone
I hope you are all well and having a great start to 2012!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND XXXX
Guess what I got for Christmas!
.........give up......?
a Silhouette Cameo (Cutting Machine)
WOO HOO!

I love it!
Can not wait to get creating on it 
Keep you posted on how I do.
But I need to finish the Digis for this month
as I am a bit late ...oops
See you guy's come first lol
XXXXX
I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome some talented ladies to my design team.
 
 
I look forward to working with you all
Welcome XX

If you are interested in joining my team I still have a few places 
you can find out more HERE
Ok here is what you have all been waiting for the freebie lol
I thought with Valentines Day just round the corner this will come in handy for just the occasion or any themed challenges.....

oh while we are on the subject of challenges I have a new one started called "Anything Goes"
giggles...sorry I just could not help it lol

No really here it is and if you took the time to read this post ..you deserve it ...Smile..Wink XX

Thank you to all that leave comment I read them all!
If you leave them here rather than in store order comments
I can reply love Janice XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment