Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Thursday 12 January 2012

Hiya! Kim here this wonderfully overcast day in Arizona!

As you all have noticed the challenge this month is anything goes!

There are great sales going on as well as freebies, so no reason not to participate!

I chose to work with "Love Fairy"
Which is a new image that will be released on the 16th.

Here is what I came up with:


It is a keepsake box that I made for my daughter.
You can see all the deets on my blog itsallaboutcrafting.
Cannot wait to see what creations you come up with!
HUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic project!
    And that is a wonderful keep sake in its self Hun

    Thank you for sharing this with us
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete