Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 25 February 2012

Draco - Miss You

So excited to be posting my very first card for Scrapper's Delight. I instantly fell in love with this adorable creature, Draco - and I've been missing my bestee and wanted to send her a cute card... This image was just perfect for what I wanted! It goes in the mail tomorrow!
I started by coloring him with my beloved Copics, using my blender pen to create the dots on him. I also used my Copics on the sentiment to add some color to it. I added the fun striped paper as a background, then used some great papers from DCWV and fussy cut the circle paper to create the edge up the left side. I added the fun dotted paper strip to the center and then my image, which is popped off the background. I had some ribbon in my stash that matched the papers just perfectly. Then to complete it, I punched out some more of the circles and added them with more pop dots, just here and there. I think he turned out wonderfully!

1 comment:

  1. This is truly amazing!
    I love everything about it!
    Thank you for sharing this with us Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete