Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 25 February 2012

Innocent or not???


Hi, Ria here again with another card made for Scrapper's Delight. I love Janice's pixies. These are my favs out of them all. Untill she draws a new character and that will become my new FAV :) hahhaha
Well I don't know how you all print your images? but I like to pick a few and arrange them in a photoediting program on a A4 sheet of paper before I print them and resize them. This means that sometimes my images are a bit to large hahahha this also happened with this Dragonfly Pixie image. She was way to large for on a normal 6x6 card yes she is big!! hihi so what did I do? I used my nestabilities to cut out a part of her. So okay she doesn't has legs now but it sure makes the Dragonfly pixie more innocent looking ;)

I coloured her with Copics and added Stickles to her wings. 
I hope you all like her as much as I do :)
CU Dragonfly Pixie Digi 1

Also don't forget to come back on sunday as we will be having a new challenge go live!! See yah all there :)
hugs Ria

1 comment:

  1. Love have happy accidents can become your greatest work!
    I love the colors and embellishments you have used so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing this with us Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete