Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Kitten calling


Scrapper's delights - SHOP
Scrapper's Delights - BLOG

This is the freebie this month - it should be on the Scrapper's Delight site from today.  Unusual for Janice to draw something flowery, and I do hope she will do more.  The flowers still have all the amazing attention to detail that we are used to - the depth in the flower heads is wonderful.

So I made a mum card.  I kept the flower colours fairly muted so that I did not loose any of the detail, and I chose background papers to match so that they did not over power it.  The flower is pulled off one of those big bunches of silk flowers for £1.  I cut it up so that there were more layers to it.


Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment