Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Marleen DT



Gooooooood Mooooooorrrrning 

And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...

It's time for my next project for Scrappers Delights. I truly love all the designs, but what made me apply for the DT was this little fellow. His name is Draco and it was love at first sight. so when Janice, the designer, Just a few days ago, added this image, I just HAD to have him to work with lol.  I, well pretty much shouted at poor Janice to PLEEEEAAAASEEE let me have him lol... and she did. I only got him Sunday night and only managed to sit down Monday night to play with him, but it just goes to show, that with an image that you truly love, the mojo just come flowing all by it self :-)

Anyway with no further ado, here he is:







You can find Draco here. he comes with loads of different extras. both my background heart and sentiment comes with Draco himself.

Also i want to mention, that the new Challenge has gone LIVE.. Theme is "LOVE"...

Hugs to all and Thank you for stopping by...


Marleen xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done with me little Draco Hun...he is my favorite character by far.
    Great work Marleen
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete