Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 10 February 2012

My Parka Easter Layout

Scrapper's Delight Layout

Hi everyone, its my turn to post her on Scrapper Delight.     Featuring the Feb. digitals Parka. Last week I posted a card in which was a cute spring greeting card. This time I left the bunny ears and found some old photos of my dtr. looking for easter eggs. Turned out super sweet. Paper is just loose paper you find at Hobby Lobby. I enlarged the digital images so they would look better on layout page. You can't see the dimention, but I took my sissors and clipped around the grass edge to frill it a little. Popped the grass and little Parka up on dots. Didn't get to frilly this time, was looking for a simple layout. Had some Jolee stickers in my stash. Hope this gives you an idea how to use this SUPER SWEET IMAGES.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shana this is soooo sweet!
    I love this layout and all those pleats wonderful...
    I can never make mine look neat, do you have a tip for me?
    Thank you for sharing this Hun
    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete